Find me on Facebook

Thursday, January 12, 2017

The USA to UK!

THE USA TO UK
 

I would like to introduce the cutest little mum from the UK! (I secretly want to be called mum too!  Any other moms?)  Molly reached out to me and wanted to collaborate on something together!  She also just started a blog and we thought it would be a great way to get a little jump into the whole thing!  After some talking we decided there was no other option but to compare motherhood in the USA versus the UK! How brilliant! We have come up with a fun little series comparing the differences in all aspects of motherhood!  I am so excited to learn more about Molly's life as a mother in England.  

Miss Molly is 21 and from a small town by Liverpool, England.  She has lived there her whole life and she seems to wish she lived here!  Isn't everything greener on the other side?  Molly met her boyfriend Connor in 2014, and they welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Aria into their lives on September 7th, 2016.


 Miss Aria was born 3 months early due to a placental abrubtion and is such a little fighter!  So is her young hot mama!  Molly, Connor and Aria are now living together as a family of three in their first home!
.

Be sure to check out  Molly's Blog where she posts all her updates and cute little family from across the pond!  Next Thursday we will be posting on my blog about our pregnancies!  Symptoms, routine check ups, surprising moments and all the good stuff!

Mom's all over the world should unite and support each other!  We should celebrate our differences and support one another!  This online community is so amazing and I am so thankful to have an opportunity to create lasting friendships with Mom's just like Molly.  Because of you women reading this, I constantly feel surrounded by an army of women who share in my joys and struggles while I navigate motherhood.  I appreciate each and every one of you and hope you come read next week where I will share the moment of finding out I was pregnant with TWINS and Molly's scary premature delivery!



No comments:

Post a Comment